2024 Directions & Parking
Find information on parking, public transportation, and bus dropoff locations below.
Are you traveling from Canada? Check out our Canadian Specials page for exclusive hotel rates (available early November).
Seattle Convention Center
705 Pike Street
Seattle, Washington 98101
The Seattle Convention Center (formerly Washington State Convention Center) is conveniently located in downtown Seattle at 705 Pike Street. The main entrance is on the corner of 7th Avenue and Pike Street.
The Convention Center is well-marked from Interstate 5. This Parking Map features a map of downtown Seattle that can also help you navigate to the Convention Center. SCC parking is in close proximity to two I-5 exits and is accessible from the east side of the freeway.
If you are arriving by taxi or other car service, the best drop-off locations are on Convention Place, between Union and Pike Streets, or on Pike Street, between 7th and 8th.
There are many parking choices around the event.
- The Convention Center Garage and Freeway Park Garage are conveniently located near the Convention Center. Please click here for directions, rates, and height restrictions.
- You can check the following sites for an updated map of current Seattle parking lots and street parking:
If public transportation is not an option for you, please note the parking garages surrounding the Convention Center fill very quickly. Be prepared to use lots that are close by.
We strongly encourage everyone to take public transportation to and from the show. It is safe, fast and very convenient.
To see all public transportation options from your location, visit rome2rio.com and type in your starting address in the From field and 705 Pike St, Seattle WA in the To address.
Transit GO Ticket: Download mobile app Transit GO Ticket to purchase digital tickets for King County Metro Buses and Water Taxi, Seattle Monorail, Sound Transit Light Rail and Sounder, Seattle Streetcar, and Kitsap Transit. The app is available on the Apple Store and on Google Play.
- Link Light Rail: Travels from Sea-Tac airport in Tukwila to Northgate. Westlake Station in downtown Seattle
is just blocks from the entrance to the show. Link Light Rail has 3 new link rail extensions which connect Westlake to the U District, Roosevelt, and Northgage . View the schedule at soundtransit.org.
- Sounder Train: A fantastic option for travel from Everett, Mukilteo, Edmonds, Seattle, Tukwila, Kent, Auburn, Sumner, Puyallup, Tacoma and Lakewood. The King Street Station in Seattle is located about 5 minutes away from the show entrance. View the
schedule at soundtransit.org.
- King County Metro: The Metro services buses from all over the region.
Please visit their website for more information and click on Plan a Trip to create a custom trip.
- Washington State Ferries: Transportation is available from Bremerton and Bainbridge Island directly to downtown. If you walk on the ferry, please note there is a fairly steep 5 minute walk from the ferry dock to the Convention Center.
- Uber and Lyft taxi services can drop you off in front of the Convention Center.
- Seattle Center Monorail: The iconic Seattle Center Monorail travels between Westlake Center at 5th Avenue and Pine Street and the Seattle Center at the base of Queen Anne hill. Trains depart every 10 minutes and the trip takes only 2 minutes each way. Westlake Center is a 5 minute walk (.2 miles) to the Convention Center. Please visit their website at seattlemonorail.com for current prices and hours of operation.
If public transportation is not an option for you, please note the parking garages surrounding the Convention Center fill up very quickly.
The drop-off location for taxis and ride sharing are 725 Pike Street and 800 Convention Place. The Convention Place drop off is conveniently located next to the elevator to take you directly to the 4th floor.
Shuttle Bus Activities and Queuing
The City of Seattle Traffic Management Plan requires the staffing of Transportation Attendants for any shuttle/motor coach activity. A maximum of two motor coaches can queue on Convention Place simultaneously. The bus drop-off location is at 800 Convention Place between Pike and Union. Click here for SCC's directions to the shuttle bus and motor coach loading areas.
Advance reservations are required; please contact SCC Event Control Manager at 206-694-5126.
If you need additional loading spaces, this is possible through the purchase of permits from the City of Seattle. For additional information on the permitting process, see City of Seattle Permits.