11 Feb Flower & Garden Show Guest Bloggers
We’ve had a wonderful response from folks volunteering to submit a guest blog post about their day at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show in exchange for a free ticket.
If you see your name below, you’re in! If you emailed us and you don’t see your name, please try again, as we experienced technical difficulties with our email system last week. We still have guest blogger slots available; please let us know of your interest by Friday, February 15 by emailing [email protected]
Congratulations to the following guest bloggers (you will be receiving instructions via email about how to pick up your tickets):
Wed, Feb 20
- Kim Myhre and sister-in-law – blogging about the Show Gardens
- Natasha Burns – blogging about seminars
Thurs, Feb 21
- Glen & Rena Hutchison – Dedicated show-goers — blogging about what’s new at the 2008 show.
Fri, Feb 22
- Dianne Garcia – Blogging about how to “do” the show
Saturday, Feb 23
- Nancy Crowell & hubby – Blogging about Sally Field’s seminar, “Gardening for Good Health”
Sunday, Feb 24
- Mia – Blogging about orchids…Happy Birthday, Mia!
- Kelly Richardson – Blogging about container gardening