22 Dec 2015 Seminar Category: Northwest Gardening
The 2015 Northwest Flower & Garden Show‘s new Show Preview Guide has a nifty addition for seminar attendees. In it, we have listed the full schedule by day and time, but we also have categorized each seminar into one of ten topics. Rather than trying to search through the 110+ seminars, we’ve made it easier to find the topic you want to learn about!
All you Northwest gardeners… our first category is just for YOU. “Get Growing: Plants, Plants and More Plants for Northwest Gardens” will give you the best seminars for Pacific Northwest gardening.
For more about the speakers and their seminars, please click on their name below:
-Helen Yoest -Karen Chapman
-Troy B. Marden -Paul Zimmerman
-Richie Steffen -Nicholas Staddon
-Ciscoe Morris –Steve Hootman
In addition to above, here are other fantastic seminars in the same category:
- Gardening 101: The Beauty of Winter – Thursday February 12, 2015 1:00 PM
- Native Plants Are Cool – Thursday February 12, 2015 5:45 PM – Speaker: Sean Hogan
- Gardening 101: My Plant List is Cooler Than Your Plant List – Friday February 13, 2015 1:00 PM
- The Know Maintenance Perennial Garden – Friday February 13, 2015 3:00 PM & Saturday February 14, 2015 3:15 PM – Speaker: Roy Diblik
- 37 Native Gems for Northwest Gardens – Friday February 13, 2015 5:30 PM – Speaker: Mark Turner
These are only a few of the amazing seminars we have lined up for the 2015 Show. Remember… seminars are completely FREE with your ticket into the Show! We will be featuring each of the ten categories over the next weeks leading up to the Show, so keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter. Let the excitement begin! -Courtney