02 Jan #LetsGoPlaces With Toyota
Most outdoor lovers know the importance of having an efficient and rugged vehicle, especially on those spontaneous adventures to a National Park, the coast, or even just the hardware store. That’s why we’re proud to announce our new Official Automotive Partner: The Western Washington Toyota Dealers.
“Western Washington Toyota Dealers’ line-up of all-wheel drive (AWD) vehicles are a great match for the active lifestyles of the show’s audiences,” says #nwfgs Show Manager Jeff Swenson. The notable AWD Hybrid 2017 RAV4 will be making it’s debut at the Show, so be sure to stop by and give it a look.
To celebrate our new partnership, the Western Washington Toyota Dealers are donating 100 Northwest Flower & Garden Show tickets to 50 lucky Toyota owners!
Of course, every great adventure needs boundaries, so here are the rules:
– Your Toyota vehicle must be in the photo.
– Photo must be at least 2MB or higher.
– The first 50 eligible entries will receive two tickets to the 2017 Northwest Flower & Garden Show.
– Tickets can be emailed or will be available for pickup from the Show’s Will Call office in the Atrium Lobby at the Washington State Convention Center. Will Call hours are from 9am-8pm on Wednesday February 22nd – Saturday February 25th, 2016 and 9am-6pm on Sunday February 26th, 2017.
– By entering, you agree to the terms & conditions. Full contest rules can be obtained by emailing [email protected]
By showing off your current Toyota adventures, your Toyota can take you on another adventure… the 2017 Northwest Flower & Garden Show! – Courtney