Complete this application to express interest in creating a Living It Up display in the 2015 Show. Contact Lloyd Glasscock by email at [email protected] for more information.
- Display must fit in an 15’ deep x 15’ wide display space.
- Plant material must be culturally compatible and in scale.
- All plant material must be natural and rooted; no artificial plants.
- If textiles are used within 18 inches of ignition source they must be fire retardant. Fire retardant certificate may be required by the Fire Marshal.
- Elements of your patio garden can be sold but not visibly priced and must remain on exhibit until 6 pm, Sunday, February 24, 2013. Potential customers can contact creators directly.
- Patio gardens will be judged. Criterion will be best overall design and use of small space. One first place certificate will be awarded.
- Creators are responsible for watering and grooming the patio garden throughout the Show. Because of security and other requirements, maintenance must be done after the show closes at 8 p.m. or before the Show opens at 9 a.m. each day. Patio garden materials can be removed after the Show closes on Sunday. All patio garden materials must be removed by 5:00 p.m. Monday, February 25, 2013.
- The Northwest Flower & Garden Show cannot be responsible for loss or damage of any kind to any material used in your patio garden.
For more information, please contact Contact Lloyd Glasscock by email at [email protected] for more information.