Competition: A minimum of $100.00 in floral materials must be utilized in the arrangement. The arrangement must be stable on the pedestal and nothing should trail to the floor for safety reasons.
Winners are selected by a group of judges with experience and expertise in the field of floral design. Judging takes place on Tuesday, February 4th, the day before the Show opens. You have the opportunity to win a $250 first prize, a $150 second prize or a $75 third prize.
*FLORAL COMPETITION HAS BEEN MOVED BACK TO THE SOUTH LOBBY*
The Show provides you with the following:
- Pedestal space in the Show’s main lobby.
- An 8½ x 11 inch sign attached to the pedestal, containing the name, address, phone number and website of your business and the title of your arrangement.
- The right to place cards or brochures on your pedestal.
- One entry per day to admit a representative from your business into the Show to keep the arrangement fresh.
- Two complimentary tickets to the Show.
The Show is a wonderful opportunity to exhibit your best work and advertise to 50,000 to 60,000 garden enthusiasts. If you would like to create an arrangement for the 2014 Northwest Flower & Garden Show, complete the online form by October 31, 2013. There are a limited number of pedestals so please send in your application as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
For more information, please contact Cyle Eldred at 206-595-1105, or by email at [email protected], or by fax at 253.756.6898