Competition: A minimum of $100.00 in floral materials must be utilized in the arrangement. The arrangement must be stable on the pedestal and nothing should trail to the floor for safety reasons.
Winners are selected by a group of judges with experience and expertise in the field of floral design. Judging takes place on the Tuesday before the Show opens. You have the opportunity to win a $250 first prize, a $150 second prize or a $75 third prize.
*FLORAL COMPETITION IS LOCATED IN THE SOUTH LOBBY ENTRANCE TO THE SHOW*
The Show provides you with the following:
- Pedestal space in the Show’s main lobby.
- An 8½ x 11 inch sign attached to the pedestal, containing the name, address, phone number and website of your business and the title of your arrangement.
- The right to place cards or brochures on your pedestal.
- One entry per day to admit a representative from your business into the Show to keep the arrangement fresh.
- Two complimentary tickets to the Show.
The Show is a wonderful opportunity to exhibit your best work and advertise to 50,000 to 60,000 garden enthusiasts. If you would like to create an arrangement for the 2015 Northwest Flower & Garden Show, complete the online form by October 31, 2014. There are a limited number of pedestals so please send in your application as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Contact Lloyd Glasscock by email at [email protected] for more information.