Garden related products Exhibitor Marketplace
We personally sell and manage our events and treat you, the exhibitor, like family. Your success is our success. If you are serious about increasing your exposure, sales and profits, then hang your hat on O’Loughlin Trade Shows.
Our shows allow you to blanket the region with one point of contact, one decision, and one proven schedule.
We invite you to become a part of this extremely successful event by selling or promoting your products or services in the shows “Marketplace.”
Participation: Participation is subject to review and approval, and is NOT guaranteed upon presentation of your application. Exhibits must be of high quality, and the products or services exhibited must be clearly related to gardening. To apply you must submit a completed application packet consisting of color photos of your product(s) to be sold.
Applications for exhibiting in the 2013 Show can be submitted throughout 2012. Of course, the earlier your application with 50% deposit is received, the better the space selection. Final booth location placement is based on the sole discretion of Show Management. Be aware that the show will sell out.
Join us for the largest flower and garden landscaping event in the Northwest. Apply online now!
Here’s what some of our 2013 Commercial Exhibitors had to say about the Northwest Flower & Garden Show:
- “We have had such a great response already from the Show! Customers and purchases all week directly from the Show. I would definitely like to get a space next year and I am wondering if there is a corner booth open that would give us a little more room?”
- “Just a note to Thank You and your staff for all your hard work to create such a wonderful event. I was happy to be a part of it and my rocks seem to be quite the hit which makes it even better I look forward to joining you again next year!”
- “I have intended to email you since the completion of the show…to Thank You for including me in this year’s show. It was a huge success. I was deluged with happy customers for all 5 days. I loved my location, my neighbors..and the whole event. I would love to return next year.”
- “Just wanted to say thanks again, for your totally professional but very friendly way of handling everything at the show; you are a role model for other show Managers! Looking forward to working with you again next year!”
- “I was an exhibitor at the Philadelphia Flower Show this year and they may be the biggest but they are certainly not the best. I’ve done coast to coast trade events this year and none had the quality of management or gardens that yours did! The NWFGS is truly spectacular!”
Large Parking area for your oversized vehicles
The Show has leased an oversized parking area for Garden Creators and Exhibitors needing a place to park your oversized vehicles throughout the duration of the show, including move-in and move-out at a flat fee of $50.00 per vehicle.
Click here for maps of how to get from the Loading Dock of the Convention Center to the Oversized parking area in SODO.