Garden related products Exhibitor Marketplace
We personally sell and manage our events and treat you, the exhibitor, like family. Your success is our success. If you are serious about increasing your exposure, sales and profits, then hang your hat on O’Loughlin Trade Shows.
This show allows you to blanket the region with one point of contact, one decision, and one proven schedule.
We invite you to become a part of this extremely successful event by selling or promoting your products or services in the shows “Marketplace.”
Participation: Participation is subject to review and approval, and is NOT guaranteed upon presentation of your application. Exhibits must be of high quality, and the products or services exhibited must be clearly related to gardening. To apply you must submit a completed application packet consisting of color photos of your product(s) to be sold.
Applications for exhibiting in the 2014 Show can be submitted throughout 2013. Of course, the earlier your application with 50% deposit is received, the better the space selection. Final booth location placement is based on the sole discretion of Show Management. Be aware that the show will sell out.
Join us for the largest flower and garden landscaping event in the Northwest. Apply online now!
Northwest Flower & Garden Show
February 5 – 9, 2014
Wednesday: 9am – 8pm
Thursday: 9am – 8pm
Friday: 9am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 8pm
Sunday: 9am – 6pm
Show hours are subject to any necessary change without notice.
The Northwest Flower & Garden Show takes place at the Washington State Convention Center in downtown Seattle.
800 Convention Place
The Northwest Flower & Garden Show offers a wide range of booth options. Whether you are selling plants, garden tools or art, we have the spot that is right for you. If you still have a question about our space options, please feel free to email Linda Knudsen at [email protected].
Booth x $17.75 sq’
Island x $20.00 sq’
Booth x $17.75 sq’
Island x $20.00 sq’
The Garden Artisan area is located on the carpeted area. It is vacuumed every night by the building staff. There is a $1 per sq’ charge on top of the booth rate for this area.
East x $16.50 sq’
West x $15.50 sq’
Booth x $10.75 sq’
Island x $13.00 sq’
Booth: $350 per 10 x 10 booth
There are numerous storage opportunities at the show. Storage is $2.50 per sq’.
Seattle Business License
If your company doesn’t do business in the Seattle area on a regular basis, a temporary City of Seattle Business License is necessary. We will acquire this for you; there is a $25 charge for the temporary license for the five days of the show.
Here’s what some of our 2013 Commercial Exhibitors had to say about the Northwest Flower & Garden Show:
- “We have had such a great response already from the Show! Customers and purchases all week directly from the Show. I would definitely like to get a space next year and I am wondering if there is a corner booth open that would give us a little more room?”
- “Just a note to Thank You and your staff for all your hard work to create such a wonderful event. I was happy to be a part of it and my rocks seem to be quite the hit which makes it even better I look forward to joining you again next year!”
- “I have intended to email you since the completion of the show…to Thank You for including me in this year’s show. It was a huge success. I was deluged with happy customers for all 5 days. I loved my location, my neighbors..and the whole event. I would love to return next year.”
- “Just wanted to say thanks again, for your totally professional but very friendly way of handling everything at the show; you are a role model for other show Managers! Looking forward to working with you again next year!”
- “I was an exhibitor at the Philadelphia Flower Show this year and they may be the biggest but they are certainly not the best. I’ve done coast to coast trade events this year and none had the quality of management or gardens that yours did! The NWFGS is truly spectacular!”
|Every exhibitor from last year’s show should have already received a copy of the 2014 Exhibitor Brochure in the mail. If you didn’t, you may download this year’s brochure here. Inside you will find all sorts of valuable info including show hours, booth rates and a full color floor plan.|
Show Floor plan
Click here to download the official 2014 Northwest Flower & Garden Show floor plan* or view it from within your web browser below. This floor plan highlights the different booth types and locations throughout the show. Space in the 2013 Northwest Flower & Garden Show booth spaces are on sale and selling quickly! Call or email Linda Knudsen, Exhibits Manager, at 253-756-2121 for more information. When you talk to Linda ask her how to become a Featured Exhibitor.
Large Parking area for your oversized vehicles
The Show has leased an oversized parking area for Garden Creators and Exhibitors needing a place to park your oversized vehicles throughout the duration of the show, including move-in and move-out at a flat fee of $50.00 per vehicle.
Click here for maps of how to get from the Loading Dock of the Convention Center to the Oversized parking area in SODO.